A supportive community in which all students thrive academically, socially and emotionally; graduate from high school; and lead productive and meaningful lives.
- That every student deserves the opportunity – and has the ability – to succeed in school and beyond, empowering each to believe in him- or her- self.
- That every student must succeed.
- In working hard, taking risks and having fun.
- Our supportive learning community provides a safe, caring and supportive learning community for students and their families.
- We work closely with each student through a personalized, enriched journey to help them accelerate their social learning and catch up with their grade, ready to enter high school.
- We treat our students and their families always with respect, understanding and patience.
- The diversity and individuality our students and families bring to our learning community.
- We partner with students, families, community-based organizations, businesses, foundations, and other groups that understand the importance of success with all children in creating valuable learning that goes beyond the boundaries of the traditional classroom and school year.
- Our staff, students, families, community, donors, and business partners are united in our mission to empower students to enjoy learning and achieve success.
- Our students in learning through a creative, robust, challenging, relevant program.